Saturday, October 27, 2007

New parts, New poster, same old club!


Just wanted to let all of you that didn't come to the last meeting (the 25th?) that you missed a great start to a kick ass year. I've finished one of three flyers that I'll be sending out monthly to invite new members to the club. If you're reading this as a new member, or just forgot, here's our club guidelines:
-If you're new to the club, you can be booted at any time for any suspicious behavior or poor sportsmanship.
-All of the school rules during the day STILL apply during the night. Some cussing will be tolerated, but there are still teachers in the building at night so watch your attitude.
-Cheating is NOT tolerated on any level, and if you even attempt to cheat you'll be kicked. (out)
-Bring money for dinner....Ok, that's not a real rule, but we're not made of money.





Phew, now that that's over, I just wanted to let you know that I ordered my new parts and installed them over the last week. I'll be posting stats for my 8600GT (which I'm extremely happy with) later this week.
Happy hunting!
-Marxistforlife
enterthefeed@gmail.com

No comments: